The beauty of Denplan lies in the fact you can budget for your dental care and there are no big unexpected bills to pay.
Princes Street Dental Care offers both Denplan Care and Denplan Essentials
Denplan Essentials is a bit of a half way house between Denplan Care and private pay. You pay a minimal monthly fee which entitles you to hygienist and dentist appointments . The number of hygiene and dentist appointments needed annually is tailored to your individual needs and the monthly fee reflects this. The amount you pay each year is less than you would pay if you were paying for each appointment separately and supplementary insurance covering accidents or emergency care is also included. So it is a really good deal. If you need any additional dental treatment you will pay privately for this, but we reduce our normal fee charges by 5% for patients on Denplan Essential. It includes:
- 2 Dental check-ups per year and Hygiene appointment
- Dental x-rays
- 5% off any private treatment needed
- Preventive dental advice
- Supplementary Insurance arranged by Denplan, which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline.
Our monthly fee for this plan is £11.21
If you have any questions please ask our reception team for more information or to see the Denplan literature or visit www.denplan.co.uk. Terms and conditions apply.
This is a monthly payment plan that provides for the majority of dental treatment to maintain your dental health. You will have an initial examination and assessment carried out. Depending on existing dental treatment and the general condition of your teeth and gums, your Denplan Care category will be assessed (one of five categories) and this will establish your monthly payment.
Our current monthly charges for this plan start from £13.61
Denplan Care is a maintenance plan. You can only be accepted onto Denplan Care if your mouth is dentally fit, in other words there is no treatment outstanding. Any necessary treatment has to be completed before you can register as a Denplan Care patient.
Denplan Care includes the following treatment, when clinically necessary and where carried out at the practice by your registered dentist:
- 2 Dental check-ups per year.
- Hygiene appointments as prescribed by your dentist.
- Dental x-rays.
- Crowns, bridges, dentures, inlays but excludes laboratory fees for these.
- Supplementary Insurance arranged by Denplan, which provides you with worldwide dental injury and dental emergency cover and access to Denplan’s 24-hour Worldwide Dental Emergency Helpline. As with all insurance policies, terms and conditions apply.
The plan does not include the cost of any specialist referral treatment or that of any cosmetic treatment e.g. tooth whitening.